Thursday, March 03, 2005

I feel safer already...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2005/03/02/state/n152601S66.DTL
..."The jobs I'm being asked to do, the five hats that I wear, are too much for this mortal," Goss said. "I'm a little amazed at the workload."...
..."It's got a huge amount of ambiguity in it," he said. "I don't know by law what my direct relationship is with John Negroponte," Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld or other top officials involved with intelligence.
Despite the confusion, Goss praised Negroponte's selection.
"I hold him in the very highest regard," he said, noting that the two attended Yale at the same time. "The intelligence community is going to be strengthened and unified and more effective than it has ever been."...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home